About two hours
That is the amount of sleep I am running on today. It's Saturday, so I am at work for 10 hours all by myself. Bossman will be here in a little while but he is not as entertaining or easy to make fun of as Kate. Anyway, he will probably just hide in his office and sleep all day. Luckily, I brought my computer to work with me so I can download music to keep me busy. I also brought two Nora Roberts books and I will probably do some blog hoppin' and paint my fingernails. Also, there is always the Johnny Depp movie I keep stowed away in my desk for times such as these. And, if I get really desperate, I can always work; but who actually works at work?
Is there a phobia for boredom and if so what is the medical term?
Is there a phobia for boredom and if so what is the medical term?
---------------------------------------------






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home