Crazy Frog
About a month ago I was checking my e-mail at home and came across a pop-up ad for ringtones. It makes this wild gibberish noise when you run your mouse across it. It was the coolest thing I have ever heard, and I of course wanted to buy it for my phone, but alas, it was not available for Sprint customers.
It was just announced over the radio as being the biggest ringtone ever in England, like, everyone over there apparently has this ringtone. It was so popular in fact that they remixed it with the Axle F song from Beverley Hills Cop and it is now the #1 SINGLE in England. Wow
Anyways, check it out... http://www.axelfrog.com/
It was just announced over the radio as being the biggest ringtone ever in England, like, everyone over there apparently has this ringtone. It was so popular in fact that they remixed it with the Axle F song from Beverley Hills Cop and it is now the #1 SINGLE in England. Wow
Anyways, check it out... http://www.axelfrog.com/
---------------------------------------------






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home