Bad bad blogger
God, I’m a horrible blogger. I post something on average about once a week, and that’s only if I’m having a good week. Honestly I think a lot of it is sheer laziness. I actually have like four different pictures on my computer at home that I want to put on here but I’m just to preoccupied with other things to sit down and type out an explanation for the pic. Like this for example:

This armadillo was driving my dog crazy one morning. It looks like he was trying to dig a hole and crawl into the fence with my dog. Which let me tell ya, is a really bad idea. After I shooed the armadillo away (aka: saved his life) I followed him around taking pictures. This happened months ago. I thought the pictures were cool and wanted to post them on my blog…but I was too lazy.
See what I mean?
Anyway, my latest preoccupation is Flyleaf.

This armadillo was driving my dog crazy one morning. It looks like he was trying to dig a hole and crawl into the fence with my dog. Which let me tell ya, is a really bad idea. After I shooed the armadillo away (aka: saved his life) I followed him around taking pictures. This happened months ago. I thought the pictures were cool and wanted to post them on my blog…but I was too lazy.
See what I mean?
Anyway, my latest preoccupation is Flyleaf.

Seriously great band from Temple, Tx. I urge you to check them out. You can watch their single ‘I’m so sick’ on Launch. Great song. I should know, I’ve been listening to nothing but this song for a week.
Another little tid-bit: I need to clean my fish tank out. While I normally hate this chore, I am seriously dreading it this time. One on the fish recently died and I forgot to scoop it out. It disappeared. This means the other fish ate it. And, that means I am going to find yucky, ugly fish spine in the tank the next time I clean it.
Imagine me saying “ewww, yucky!” in my best Butters voice.
---------------------------------------------






2 Comments:
I sadi Eeee Yucky many times yesterday while cleaning the fridge!
RHSP – That’s another chore I’m not looking forward to.
Post a Comment
<< Home