Mini Rant

About two weeks ago someone moved the trashcan in the bathroom at work. They took it from its normal spot right next to the sink and placed it by the door. So for the past week I have been drying off my hand and then dropping the paper towels onto the floor before I remember that the god damned trashcan has been moved. It’s like a muscle memory thing, ya know? I’ve been throwing my paper towels in the same spot for almost three years.
This was driving me absolutely crazy until last Friday when the cleaning people, I guess, in all their infinite wisdom, decided it would be best if they just stopped providing paper towels all together.
At least now I don’t have to worry about the moved trashcan bothering my OCD, because I’m too fucking busy looking for something besides my pants to dry my hands off with.
Fuck.
I guess I should just be grateful that I still have soap.
---------------------------------------------






3 Comments:
Huh-
I am was actually glad that they moved it by the door. Much more efficient. Wash, get paper, dry (as you walk) and then toss on your way out.
Of course, this kind of thing does fall into your Things That Make Me Crazy category and so doesn't fall into mine.
:P
~K
Damn bastards, moving the trash can. Did they check with anyone? Who took that upon themselves? Maybe you should show them and just move it back. THAT will learn them!
Ah you should see the GENTS on my office floor... someone loves to leave it open and Ladies CAN TAKE A PEEK when they make their way to theirs.
I need to find out the perverted idiot who must be happy to let the LADIES see his wee-wee when he pees.
i am the official watchman of the GENTS
Post a Comment
<< Home