sir, you made my week
This morning on my way to work (45 minutes late) my car started sputtering and begging for gas. Deciding to give the whiny bitch what she wants, I pulled into HEB to fill-‘er-up. As I was finishing the transaction and turning around to get back into my car, I noticed a guy waving at me. I smiled politely and waved back, all the while thinking, “wtf…do I know him?” I’m pulling out of the parking lot when I notice him motioning me to pull up next to where he is standing.
Now, if curiosity killed the cat then I would be one dead pussy. I absolutely had to know what he wanted, but figuring I probably left the gas cap off or something stupid like that, I drove up next to him and rolled down my window. The attractive, unknown man introduced himself as Felipe and asked my name, he then told me he was sorry to bother me but he wanted to tell me I have the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. (Good line)
Maybe it was wrong of me to let him go on about how pretty he thought I was before I informed him I was married, but I honestly don’t care. Everyone needs a good ego boost every now and then, right?
---------------------------------------------






1 Comments:
Now, if curiosity killed the cat then I would be one dead pussy.
ROFLMFAO
Now that, my dear, is a good line.
~K
Post a Comment
<< Home