hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

your right dude, she’s fucking hot
tagged by kate again
jump around
2:30a.m. Sunday morning – Passed out due to exhaus...
could not post this sooner for fear of jinxing mys...
Judy Blume…Not for little kids anymore.
Time magazine's "Man of the Year" in 1938 was Adol...
more on death…please excuse my morbid mood as of l...
let's talk about death
Highlights from my road trip and Thanksgiving

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Thursday, January 05, 2006

inquiring minds & all that jazz

We all have them. Tell me yours…


The secret you keep from your parents, the one thing they can never know about.

Come on, you can trust me. I won’t tell anyone, I promise.

---------------------------------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

*me whispers to jiffinner*

Got it?

Ssssssssssh.

January 05, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Hi.

Good idea for a post! I'm borrowing it if that's okay.
Hmm, what's mine...

The biggest one would have to be that I've "been" with a girl before. Um... more than once.

I'm pretty sure they'd just collapse if given such info.

January 05, 2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger Mackey said...

Oh God, just one?:)

January 05, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Jiffinner said...

RHSP - *sigh* That's cheating. :)

kara - Borrow away.

mackeydoodle - As many as you want sweetie.

January 06, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger Jiffinner said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 06, 2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

Oh god, just one...
I guess that I have sex.
lol
ok, I guess that is KIND OF obvious! What with the three heathens and all..
Mine would be the same as your Jiffinner, my mother would flip. the. fuck. out. if she knew I was Agnostic.
~K

January 06, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Neisha Nicole said...

Hmmm... this is a good one! Neither one knows that I have been smoking again, but I plan on quiting again soon, I hope so they will never know!

January 06, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Woman atop her Soapbox said...

I've been thinking about this all day.

My parents don't know that I lost my virginity in the bedroom directly over theirs while they were sleeping.

Sorry, that's the best I have. No real secrets.

~TG

January 06, 2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger Di said...

I got married without telling my parents, then faked a wedding that I made sure they couldn't attend. Still feel bad about it to this day. The marriage didn't last, is it any wonder?

January 08, 2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home