hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

jump around
2:30a.m. Sunday morning – Passed out due to exhaus...
could not post this sooner for fear of jinxing mys...
Judy Blume…Not for little kids anymore.
Time magazine's "Man of the Year" in 1938 was Adol...
more on death…please excuse my morbid mood as of l...
let's talk about death
Highlights from my road trip and Thanksgiving
help refresh my memory
One of the reasons I love my family…

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Friday, December 30, 2005

tagged by kate again

Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."


#1 I twirl my hair all the fucking time. Even if I put my hair in a ponytail or pigtails I will pull a chunk loose to play with. If I am especially nervous about something or extremely bored I will actually twirl two strands of hair, one in each hand. Yeah, this apparently drives others around me crazy. Some people will actually hold my hand to get me to stop.

#2 I carry a book in my purse AT ALL TIMES. I am always reading a book and even if I’m just running up to the closest convenience store to buy a gallon of milk I will still put my book in my purse before I leave the house. You never know when you might need it.

#3 I snap my gum. Repeatedly. I am well aware that other people can’t stand this. Once, on a road trip, my stepmother told me that if I didn’t stop snapping my gum she was going to come over the seat and take it away from me. I found out five minutes later that she was not joking.

#4 Much like the gum snapping, I turn into a three-year-old with A.D.D. when I get my hands on bubble wrap. I Love that shit.

#5 This one might be a medical condition…I count things. When I am walking up or down stairs, I count them. When I am walking on sidewalk, I count the cracks. When I am eating M&M’s, I count them. But it gets worse…everything has to be even. If I eat a piece of popcorn, I make sure that my next bite is equal in size and has the same amount of butter; then I chew it on the opposite side of my mouth as the last piece, ad nauseam.

And since I had to go through the hell of thinking about my five weirdest habits, I’m going to pass the torture on to a few others. (Only if you want to of course) :)

Sunney
Red Hot Sexy Papa
Julie

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

#3 I snap my gum. Repeatedly. I am well aware that other people can’t stand this. Once, on a road trip, my stepmother told me that if I didn’t stop snapping my gum she was going to come over the seat and take it away from me. I found out five minutes later that she was not joking.
You are such a skanky ho. As much shit as you give me for smacking my gum!
:P
~K

December 30, 2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

That number 5 reminds me of the tv series 'MONK'.

I don't do tag. But i will answer it here.

1. I like to rub my eyes.Real bad. One time, mom told me that her friend used to that too.... one of her eyeballs went IN a few inches.Into the head. No kidding. Scare me to death. I rub gently now.

2. I worry loads. LOADS x 1 million... is this a version of your No.5???

3. I know when I am having a bad fashion day. LOL. My fashion sense used to be bad... Since working with fashion stylists and receiving tips, i am much better, thank you.. but my guts will tell me when i wear wrong colour lol. I AM NOT VAIN k. I learn ONE valuable lesson... if uncertain, wear BLACK lol

4. When I am real bloated full (yes, button gonna burst scenario), my body will vomit automatically. I did not force it... it sense message to my brain and i have to rush to the loo and vomit!

5. I don't like to miss the first part of any movie in cinema.

ok... i am weird right?

December 31, 2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger Jiffinner said...

RHSP - Yes, you are weird, but that's why we like you. :)

Thanks for the answers.

January 01, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Mackey said...

O.K. I am tagged, I will be a good sport...check out my blog for the answers.

January 01, 2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger TotalChaos said...

Thanks for tagging Mackeydoodle, now she got me, dang. I'm so old I don't know if I have wierd habits. But I'm sure my wife could come up with some.

January 02, 2006 7:15 AM  
Blogger Jiffinner said...

daddyjarbucks - I know exactly what you mean. I absolutely hate to be tagged, but, it seems that for some reason me hating it makes it more fun for others to tag me. :)

January 02, 2006 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home