porn star
Was listening to the radio on the way to work. They were reading a poll stating that something like only 28% of Americans can name a porn star. This seems like a very small amount of people to me; or maybe I’m just a porn freak! I could honestly think of seven off the top of my head. So, tell me, am I just strange or are there others like me? How many porn stars can you name? (without searching the internet, of course)
---------------------------------------------






3 Comments:
Sad, I know, but I can't name one.
~K
Since I am not American, that poll obviously disqualified me.
Anyway, I keep seeing the name Michael Dalton in my spam! I am assuming he is one!
Does this count our own personal collection of videos and pics? If that is the case, I can name one. Me. *smirk* Oh right, and the gents in the videos.
Post a Comment
<< Home