help refresh my memory
Who decided to put up Christmas decorations this weekend? You know, the chick who drug decorations out of the storage closet and called said closet a ‘hateful cunt’ when it refused to release the tote with all the decorations in it. The insane lady who put up a Christmas tree, realized she did it wrong, took it down, put it up again the right way, then took it down again because she decided she didn’t like the way it looked. She then proceeded to decorate the rest of the house while listening to Godsmack (very, very loud Godsmack) and getting drunk on Smirnoff Ice. Who was that chick?
Oh yeah…Fuck…that was me.
Happy Holidays Bitches
Sidenote – I am back from my trip and survived Thanksgiving; more on that later.
Oh yeah…Fuck…that was me.
Happy Holidays Bitches
Sidenote – I am back from my trip and survived Thanksgiving; more on that later.
---------------------------------------------






4 Comments:
No, jiff, it is not called insane. I call it detailed and meticulous :) thank you
LOL... my mom called that act 'TOO HARDWORKING'
pppffffttthhhh to me mom.
Welcome back! Dont ya just love decorating for the holidays!? Things go much better with some Smirnoff!;)
You're too fucking funny! That gave me a good laugh because the mental imagery is too funny!
This is why I have kids. You have them, let them grow for a couple of years and then make them do it while you get snockered on egg nog :P
~K
Post a Comment
<< Home