One of the reasons I love my family…
Keep in mind that all of this happened in a very crowded wal-mart parking lot. My ENTIRE family is present.
LaciLu – (Walking in the middle of the road but moving to the edge so a truck could pass.)
Random Redneck in truck – (Honks horn and yells out window) “Don’t you know this is a drive way for cars?”
LaciLu – (In mock innocent voice) Oh, fuck, really? I didn’t know!
Random Redneck in truck – (Speeds past us and flips off LaciLu as he drives by.)
LaciLu – (Yelling now) “Yeah, right back at ya, fuck-face!
~~10 minutes later~~
We are still in the parking lot, now loading out bags into the back of the car.
Mom – (In a very loud voice) “LaciLu, I found the panties you just bought.”
LaciLu – (In an equally loud voice) “Thanks for finding my new panties mom.”
Mom – (In a louder voice) “No problem, would you like to take your panties now or do you want me to put them in the back?”
LaciLu – (In the loudest voice yet) “I’ll go ahead and take my panties now, thanks.”
The Bear – (In a much lower voice) “I think LaciLu and her new panties should ride home with me.”
Jiffinner – (barely audible) “Don’t make me hurt you.”
Side note – I will be out of town until next Wednesday, so no new updates until then. I will take pics of my trip to post.
LaciLu – (Walking in the middle of the road but moving to the edge so a truck could pass.)
Random Redneck in truck – (Honks horn and yells out window) “Don’t you know this is a drive way for cars?”
LaciLu – (In mock innocent voice) Oh, fuck, really? I didn’t know!
Random Redneck in truck – (Speeds past us and flips off LaciLu as he drives by.)
LaciLu – (Yelling now) “Yeah, right back at ya, fuck-face!
~~10 minutes later~~
We are still in the parking lot, now loading out bags into the back of the car.
Mom – (In a very loud voice) “LaciLu, I found the panties you just bought.”
LaciLu – (In an equally loud voice) “Thanks for finding my new panties mom.”
Mom – (In a louder voice) “No problem, would you like to take your panties now or do you want me to put them in the back?”
LaciLu – (In the loudest voice yet) “I’ll go ahead and take my panties now, thanks.”
The Bear – (In a much lower voice) “I think LaciLu and her new panties should ride home with me.”
Jiffinner – (barely audible) “Don’t make me hurt you.”
Side note – I will be out of town until next Wednesday, so no new updates until then. I will take pics of my trip to post.
---------------------------------------------






1 Comments:
Hmmmmmm. Is that supposed to be a turn on thingy????
LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home