Kate tagged me again
"The rules are simple: now that you have been busted, you must confess to 3 things that you do that others don't know about."
#1 I love scary movies, I watch them all the time.
I am especially crazy about zombie flics and I love campy horror flics. You know, basically anything with Bruce Campbell in it makes me happy.
#2 My husband works in law enforcement.
Enough said.
#3 I have masturbated while driving before.
More than once and I strongly suggest everyone give it a try.
#1 I love scary movies, I watch them all the time.
I am especially crazy about zombie flics and I love campy horror flics. You know, basically anything with Bruce Campbell in it makes me happy.
#2 My husband works in law enforcement.
Enough said.
#3 I have masturbated while driving before.
More than once and I strongly suggest everyone give it a try.
---------------------------------------------






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home