cool mom
Holy shit...I don't even know what to think about this.
My favorite part:
“she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began ‘feeling like one of the group.”
Wait, hold up, sooo...letting all of your sons horny teenage friends gang bang you makes you part of the group? Apparently I was in the wrong fucking group. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for parties, recreational drug use and MILF's but...holy shit, dude!
I might have actually had something better to post, but this was to funny to pass up.
My favorite part:
“she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began ‘feeling like one of the group.”
Wait, hold up, sooo...letting all of your sons horny teenage friends gang bang you makes you part of the group? Apparently I was in the wrong fucking group. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for parties, recreational drug use and MILF's but...holy shit, dude!
I might have actually had something better to post, but this was to funny to pass up.
---------------------------------------------






2 Comments:
You HAVE to love the smoking gun!
I was curious to see if she fell into the MILF category, doesn't seem too. But I guess if you liquer up the youth they'll stick their things in anything.
Have I mentioned that I have been called a MILF? :P
~K
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhh *speechless*
Imagine banging your classmate's mom????? EEEwwwwwww. Too much American Pie movies....
Post a Comment
<< Home