I’m the kind of girl who…
…would have ignored this tag if Kate would have let me.
…can cook but pretends she can’t.
…thinks fall is the best season.
…loves cold weather.
…can’t clean house without loud music playing.
…thinks of sarcasm as a way of life.
…loves watching horror movies, especially campy ones.
…HATES the color purple with an unexplainable passion.
…thinks sunset is far better than sunrise.
…loves nighttime/the dark.
…loves to read
…especially loves to read cheesy romance novels
…procrastinates about everything
…loves her husband, Tourette's and all*
…can shoot a gun.
…normally has incredibly good luck.
…believes in ghosts.
…thinks Cinderella is the best movie ever made.
…takes hot baths almost every night.
…hates spiders, especially daddy-long-legs.
…understands her brother/best friend on all levels.
…thinks pumpkin custard ice cream from Baskin Robbins is the ‘best ever’.
…hates that said ice cream is only available in October.
…loves the fact that it’s October right now.
…can’t type while looking at the keyboard.
…loves her breasts and the fact that they are DD.
…wishes people would stop calling her on her cell phone all the time.
…hates when she goes over her minutes.
…thinks that this list has become entirely to long.
*my husband doesn’t actually have Tourette's, it just seems like it at times.
…can cook but pretends she can’t.
…thinks fall is the best season.
…loves cold weather.
…can’t clean house without loud music playing.
…thinks of sarcasm as a way of life.
…loves watching horror movies, especially campy ones.
…HATES the color purple with an unexplainable passion.
…thinks sunset is far better than sunrise.
…loves nighttime/the dark.
…loves to read
…especially loves to read cheesy romance novels
…procrastinates about everything
…loves her husband, Tourette's and all*
…can shoot a gun.
…normally has incredibly good luck.
…believes in ghosts.
…thinks Cinderella is the best movie ever made.
…takes hot baths almost every night.
…hates spiders, especially daddy-long-legs.
…understands her brother/best friend on all levels.
…thinks pumpkin custard ice cream from Baskin Robbins is the ‘best ever’.
…hates that said ice cream is only available in October.
…loves the fact that it’s October right now.
…can’t type while looking at the keyboard.
…loves her breasts and the fact that they are DD.
…wishes people would stop calling her on her cell phone all the time.
…hates when she goes over her minutes.
…thinks that this list has become entirely to long.
*my husband doesn’t actually have Tourette's, it just seems like it at times.
---------------------------------------------






4 Comments:
…would have ignored this tag if Kate would have let me.
As if. When has that ever happened?
…HATES the color purple with an unexplainable passion.
Oh and see, I thought it was explained by your love of torturing me. I LOVE PURPLE :P
…loves her breasts and the fact that they are DD.
*cough cough* BITCH *cough*
…wishes people would stop calling her on her cell phone all the time.
This would of course not apply to me. Right?.... Right???? I mean, come on! Who the fuck else is going to call you and tell you about the nun driving the Escort? Yeah, me. That's who.
~K
wooooooo www what a long list.... Cinderella, which one??? I love the kick ass EVER AFTER by Drew Barrymore. Love that version!
I love all versions of Cinderella but the Disney classic has always been my favorite.
Lots of men everywhere will be having fantasies,"I can shoot a gun." and "I love my breasts they are DD." LOL! I am glad you are my work neighbor!
Post a Comment
<< Home