guilty pleasure
Everybody has at least one guilty pleasure. You know, something that you love but would hate for other people to know about. Well, I have decided to spill the beans, but I want something in return. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.
It can be anything you are embarrassed to tell anyone about. A song or band you listen to, a taboo sexual act, a movie or television show, someone you are attracted to for some strange reason…
There are actually a lot of things I am into that I don’t bring up in normal conversation, but seeing as this is my blog, I guess I can talk about whatever the fuck I want to, right? I like to be spanked (in a loving way, of course) and I love reading erotic fiction but I am actually not that embarrassed to admit those things…
I am, however, embarrassed to admit that I think Fred Durst is incredibly sexy and I love all of Limp Bizkit’s music. I have been a fan since ‘Three dollar bill y’all’ and have all of their albums. No matter how much bad press they get or how many goofy songs they come out with, I still love them.
So tell me, what’s your guilty pleasure? And BTW, Bear, I can’t wait to see yours!
It can be anything you are embarrassed to tell anyone about. A song or band you listen to, a taboo sexual act, a movie or television show, someone you are attracted to for some strange reason…
There are actually a lot of things I am into that I don’t bring up in normal conversation, but seeing as this is my blog, I guess I can talk about whatever the fuck I want to, right? I like to be spanked (in a loving way, of course) and I love reading erotic fiction but I am actually not that embarrassed to admit those things…
I am, however, embarrassed to admit that I think Fred Durst is incredibly sexy and I love all of Limp Bizkit’s music. I have been a fan since ‘Three dollar bill y’all’ and have all of their albums. No matter how much bad press they get or how many goofy songs they come out with, I still love them.
So tell me, what’s your guilty pleasure? And BTW, Bear, I can’t wait to see yours!
---------------------------------------------






5 Comments:
I love to drink milk straight from the carton and I put my finger in the peanut butter jar.
As far as people... uhm...I will admit to grooving to some Justin Timberlake in the privacy of my love den. Horrid.
oh sheesh no anonymous comment allowed hmmmmmmm....
I like boybands but not ALL. I prefer quality ones such as Westlife, Backstreet Boys and Blue.
Pretty boybands are plain irritating. Remember O-Town?? Like the song 'Liquid Dream' but i hate them. Can't sing for nuts.
Happy? LOL!
Wow, I am sitting here trying to think of SOMETHING. And I am coming up with nothing...
Fuck, if I have any, you probably already know them...
I bite my nails, chew the shit out of them really.
I listen to depressing music when I am depressed... the same cd over and over and over until my mood changes..
Speaking of cds Jiffinner....
And in the bedroom... I like to be tied up.
There you go ;)
~K
I like to eat chocolate cake for breakfast...you know the old Bill Cosby saying,"It's got milk, eggs...good breakfast food right?" I also like to eat ice cream out of the carton because then I don't have to wash the bowl!
I love watching reruns of both Full House and Roseanne on Nick and night
Post a Comment
<< Home