question-
I use rechargeable batteries in my digital camera...
I use rechargeable batteries in my flashlights...
Why the fuck don’t I use rechargeable batteries in my vibrator? You know, the one place where I really need them?
Sorry, just had to ask. I’m gonna go fix that little problem and you can continue on with your day now.
I use rechargeable batteries in my flashlights...
Why the fuck don’t I use rechargeable batteries in my vibrator? You know, the one place where I really need them?
Sorry, just had to ask. I’m gonna go fix that little problem and you can continue on with your day now.
---------------------------------------------






4 Comments:
Hi Jinnifer,
The only possible reason I can think of is that rechargables tend to run out of gas a little sooner. (That might be a problem only for extended use.) If you can handle momentary frustration if you need to change batteries then it's definitely worth a try.
For what it's worth I've used rechargeables in my electric razor and a few other devices that run on the same basic principle as a vibrator with no trouble at all.
Good luck! Hope you have a blast finding out.
Take care,
figleaf
I'd say its time for those rechargables! What could beat a recommendation like that?
I don't require batteries.
hmm seriously, i don't like rechargeable :( ... it isn't the same as battery, battery! the power is lacking :)
Post a Comment
<< Home