dreaming...
I had a dream last night that I wanted to help earn money to donate to Hurricane Katrina relief efforts but was not sure how to get people involved. Eventually I decided to have a sexathon. Yeah, you read that right; I decided to have a sexathon. You know, A lot like a walkathon or Jump Rope for Heart. Everyone who decided to participate would go around asking people to donate a certain amount of money for each time they had sex. Sadly, I woke up before I could put my plan into action.
You see how fucked up my dreams are?
The scary part is, I don’t think it’s such a bad idea…
You see how fucked up my dreams are?
The scary part is, I don’t think it’s such a bad idea…
---------------------------------------------






3 Comments:
Hmmmm... I could surely find some sponsers... just have to find someone to have sex with me ;)
~K
LMAO... sexathon????
Kate, i think you should approach all those hyper ppl in the porn industry for sponsorship... :) i bet they will!
Then you can ask Matthew to just do it for the sake of Katrina! Hows that???
I have heard of a "mastrubate-a-thon", sadly I'm a work so I can't do any research on it...might be on good vibration's site though...
Post a Comment
<< Home