hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

I’m the kind of girl who…
Never would have imagined this…
and the husband of the year award goes to...
something freaky
1:00am conversation-this is why I love my husband ...
fucking jiminy fucking cricket
tagged again
just so you know...
guilty pleasure
dreaming...

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Saturday, October 15, 2005

it was bound to happen eventually

*ring ring*

(ok, it doesn’t actually ring so much as play Chop Suey by System of a Down when my mom calls me.)

me- Hello

mom- You have a very sick mind young lady.

Me- Well, yeah, but what the fuck are you talking about?

Mom- And that’s another thing, you say ‘fuck’ entirely to much.

Me- Huh?
(thinking-is it actually possible to say fuck to much?)

mom- And just what is this about a woman fucking a horse?

(imagine a light bulb coming on above my head and then shattering into a million pieces.)

me- Fuck. FUCK! You found my blog!?! Shit.

Mom- I’m calling [insert names of my very religious dad and step-mom here] to tell them about this.

Me- Don’t even think about it. That is so not cool. How the fuck did you find out about my blog anyway?

Mom- Your sister. You sound upset. Why? Am I not allowed to read your blog?

Me- No mom, your not. It’s the first rule of blogging, your mom is not allowed to read it. LaciLu is so going to die for this.

Mom- Well don’t worry, you know I hardly ever get online anyway. So your brother knows about this?

Me- Uh…yeah. He’s been reading it for months.

Mom- So he knows how insane you are?

Me- Yup, along with everyone else who happens across my blog.

Mom- *sigh* You get this from me.

Me- Yup *smile* (crisis averted)



My mom is the shit.

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

hello, Jiffinner's mother!!!

*waves waves*

October 15, 2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Sunney said...

Yay!!! A cool insane mom!!!

Uh oh.. Hey, Jiffinner's mom, don't read my blog and for SURE don't tell MY mom about it.

October 16, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Neisha Nicole said...

That is so f**king hilarious!!!! OMFG!!!! Thank God my mom doesn't have access to a computer!!

October 17, 2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

I'm with Sunney on this one. PUH-LEASE don't read mine and tell my mother about it!
This is where I am lucky my mother has no idea how to use a computer ;)
Hey Jiffinner? Sucks to be you :P
;)
~K

October 18, 2005 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home