hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

musical memories
it was bound to happen eventually
I’m the kind of girl who…
Never would have imagined this…
and the husband of the year award goes to...
something freaky
1:00am conversation-this is why I love my husband ...
fucking jiminy fucking cricket
tagged again
just so you know...

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

note to self...

Never, ever again eat lasagna while watching a movie about flesh eating zombies.

Just an all around bad idea if I do say so myself.

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Neisha Nicole said...

WTF?!?! I think these blogspammers have been smokin' way too much crack! As for the lasagne, I fully agree! You crack me up!

October 26, 2005 6:57 AM  
Blogger Yoda said...

OR ... never watch a movie about flesh eating zombies while eating.

October 26, 2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

OR... never watch a movie about fleash eating zombies.
~K

October 27, 2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jiffinner said...

Kate - Do you realize how empty my life would be without flesh eating zombies?

*shakes head*

silly woman

October 27, 2005 9:34 PM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

HA.

I was eating spaghetti with loads of mushrooms while watching CSI. Mind you, that was the yuckiest episode ever. Remember the decomposed and melted body in the oil drum... and the the CSI JUST had to pour THAT out in a large tray!

One minute, I was enjoying my food ... and then.... rushed to the loo to vomit!

October 28, 2005 8:20 AM  
Blogger Mackey said...

Ewww...now I will never look at my lasagna the same again!

October 30, 2005 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home