hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Having trouble finding my blog? Just search one o...
Kate tagged me again
if cleanliness is next to godliness…I’m fucked
inquiring minds & all that jazz
your right dude, she’s fucking hot
tagged by kate again
jump around
2:30a.m. Sunday morning – Passed out due to exhaus...
could not post this sooner for fear of jinxing mys...
Judy Blume…Not for little kids anymore.

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Saturday, January 21, 2006

ugh

Well, I’m still alive. But this week has officially been the WORST week of my life. I picked up my contacts on Monday. (jeez, it seems like years ago.) I have been wearing glasses for 13 years and this is my first time wearing contacts. To be honest it’s taking a while to get used to them mainly because I have not been able to take the time this week to put them in. You see; I was in a little car accident. It rained for the first time in like three months and the roads were really slick. I hit an especially slick patch of road and lost control…then I got into a fight with a fence and the fence won. Ok, actually the fence held me down while a cedar post did the actual ass-kicking. Luckily I wasn’t hurt except for a bump on the head and a scratch on the back of my hand but my car is totaled. See…



My car is a Kia Rio. For those of you who don’t know, Kia is Korean for ‘cheap’. This means I am going to get about $3000 for my car and $900 of that has to go to the bank that financed my car. I only had four payments left. Using the $2K I get from the Rio for a down payment on a new vehicle will completely fuck my five-year plan. (Yes, I actually have a five-year plan…shut up.) So, instead of buying new we are going to buy a Jeep for about $1500 for my husband to drive and I am going to start driving his very reliable (but standard trans.) truck until we get it paid off. Then we will buy something new. The biggest problem with this plan? I HATE driving standard. It’s not that I can’t do it, I just don’t like to. But if I suck it up and put on my big girl panties The Bear has promised that we will get something new as soon as his truck is paid off, and I get to pick it out. So, what do you think guys? Which one should I get?
Ok, the latest and hopefully last my-life-sucks-moment of this week – I owe the government $707 in income tax. Rat bastards.

On a much more cheerful note…I got new glasses. I will have a pic up soon.

Note to Mackeydoodle: I did see that you tagged me and I am working on it right now, it will be up soon. :P

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mackey said...

Oh man...that seriously sucks! I am happy to hear that you weren't badly hurt though.
Both the Charger & the 300 are awesome cars!!! Ford id also coming out with a new Mustang this year. The Shelby...it is sooooo nice!
I hope next week is much better for you!

January 21, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Neisha Nicole said...

I'm just glad you're okay, it wouldn't be the same without ya!

January 24, 2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Jim Cooper said...

Glad there were no injuries (didn't the fence gat a little damaged???)

Go with the Charger...since I can't get to the 300C

January 27, 2006 5:48 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Oh, that sucks!

February 01, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home