23
Today is my 23rd birthday.
Funny, 23 feels a lot like 22.
Good day so far though. Kate made me cupcakes (chocolate with dark chocolate chips and strawberry with real strawberries) I have not had a cupcake in years. The Bear, and our best friend (Big D) got me a digital camera that kicks ass. Now if I could just get out of work...
Funny, 23 feels a lot like 22.
Good day so far though. Kate made me cupcakes (chocolate with dark chocolate chips and strawberry with real strawberries) I have not had a cupcake in years. The Bear, and our best friend (Big D) got me a digital camera that kicks ass. Now if I could just get out of work...
---------------------------------------------






5 Comments:
Sing it with me ya'll!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jiffinner
Happy Birthday to you!
You know I love you girl!! Happy Birthday!!
~K
I am going to sing acapella now. Duct tape your mirrors and window please.
happy birthday 2 you
happy birthday 2 you
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday toooooooooo you
Happy birthday dear! May you grow wiser with every passing year and grow only more beautiful! Seems like 23 was forever ago! Hope you get the preserves I sent with Kate and she doesn't hoard them!! LOL!!
Awww, happy birthday lil punkin! Hope you had a good one. :)
Thanks everyone, it was, in fact, a great b-day. One of the best I can remember. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home