hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

stolen from Kate
things people say
tagged
unicorn
happy happy birthday
the list
23
why
cool mom
weddings and memories

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

if my dentist could read my mind, she would hate me as much as I hate her

I had to go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned yesterday. I am not normally one of those whiny people who complain about going to the dentist. I do not have a problem with the drill or the extra-large needles, but I abso-fucking-lutely despise the little torture device/metal pick used to clean around your gums. About ten minutes into the cleaning my gums are sore and bleeding and she asks me if I need her to stop for a few minutes. Apparently she did not catch the look on my face that clearly said, ‘Yes, forever…I never want to see you again.’ Aloud I mumble ‘no, I’m fine.’ around the mirror and her fingers. As she pulled the pick out of my mouth with what I am pretty sure was a chunk of skin attached to it out of my mouth I think about The Little Shop of Horrors and the scary dentist. I am convinced that all dentists are sadistic creeps like that on the inside. I don’t care how pretty this woman is or how nice she acts; she is getting off on this. Why else would she become a dentist? Why else would she want to pick and prod at other peoples teeth and gums all day long every day? She lives for this shit.
“Come back in three months and we can do this again” she says and grins while cleaning her torture tools.
I scoff, “Yeah, looking forward to it.”

---------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger LeftoverJoe said...

Flossing with those little Placker thingies will do wonders for your blood-soaked mouth. I used to bleed like a sieve until I started to floss several times a day with those beauties...now I sit back and smile and I get to keep all my blood. Good luck!

August 24, 2005 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog

Thanks for showing me yours. Ok now, stand back. I'm gonna show you mine!

August 24, 2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Lone Ranger said...

I found a way around that. Instead of my dentist cleaning my teeth, I clean them myself. Floss, floss, floss.

August 24, 2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger Jiffinner said...

lone ranger-yeah, I floss but my dentist told me that no matter how much I floss, I will still have this build up and the only way to remove it is with a special tool at her office. I'm telling you..the bitch enjoys it.

August 24, 2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

I am starting a I HATE DENTIST petition.

August 26, 2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home