hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

the list
23
why
cool mom
weddings and memories
porn star
...this is a rant...
answers for kate
tagged for the first time
sir, you made my week

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Thursday, August 04, 2005

happy happy birthday

Yes, Yes, I know…we have already celebrated my birthday. But now it is time to really celebrate. My little sister LaciLu turned 15 yesterday and my little brother Billabong is celebrating his 17th birthday today. Yeah, I know, three kids with birthdays all in the same week. It has something to do with cold November nights, I'm sure.

They are only two years apart and yet, so very different people. LaciLu is one of the coolest, kindest chicks ever. Billabong is in a word…outrageous. Where Billabong will do the cabbage patch in the middle of a crowded mall and get pissed if no one looks at him like he’s crazy, LaciLu is slightly more reserved; she tends to keep the crazy antics to close friends and family only. Where LaciLu likes to wear mainstream clothing and is part of the popular crowd, Billabong likes to make a SERIOUS statement with his clothes and is popular because of his zannyness, because even though he was picked on for being different when he was younger, he stuck with what he believed in and it paid off for him in spades.

Billabong knows he is hot and loves to strut and show off and LaciLu does not even realize just how beautiful she is. Like I said, they have absolutely nothing in common except they are the greatest people I know and I could not ask for a better brother and sister, I just hope that they are as proud of me as I am of them. It terrifies me just how fast they are growing up and how quickly they will become adults. Anyway, I am rambling now and think I am going to cry so...


Happy birthday guys, I hope you have a great day!

---------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Big Sister Syndrome, I too have it. I cried like a little baby when Ruthie graduated. BAWLED.
~K

August 05, 2005 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home