reasons to be happy today...
1. It’s Friday – while this is not the end of the work week for me it does mean that I get to wear jeans today.
2. I was able to find my favorite black shirt this morning – uber comfortable.
3. Beautiful weather today – the air is crisp and windy but not annoyingly so.
4. I’m going to SeaWorld in two days. Love that place.
5. I’m planning for a trip/vacation to Missouri to visit my dad and step-mom. Leaving the 18th.
6. Haagen-Dazs Banana Split Ice Cream
7. Good hair day
8. I’m still giggling over the fact that yesterday Kate actually said, “I get off on people googling me.”
9. Gas is down to $2.25 a gallon. Thank god.
10. No boring details that could get me fired but…great news at work.
2. I was able to find my favorite black shirt this morning – uber comfortable.
3. Beautiful weather today – the air is crisp and windy but not annoyingly so.
4. I’m going to SeaWorld in two days. Love that place.
5. I’m planning for a trip/vacation to Missouri to visit my dad and step-mom. Leaving the 18th.
6. Haagen-Dazs Banana Split Ice Cream
7. Good hair day
8. I’m still giggling over the fact that yesterday Kate actually said, “I get off on people googling me.”
9. Gas is down to $2.25 a gallon. Thank god.
10. No boring details that could get me fired but…great news at work.
---------------------------------------------






2 Comments:
Ice cream... yum yum!
8. I’m still giggling over the fact that yesterday Kate actually said, “I get off on people googling me.”
You are probably the only person on the planet that actually listens to me.
I need to remember that so I can watch what I say :P
~K
Post a Comment
<< Home