tagged by Mackeydoodle
Fun With Fours
Four jobs that you've had:
Telemarketer (yes, I was Satan at one point)
Childcare provider for 22 3-year-olds (patience of a saint)
Pro shop cashier and resort receptionist (two titles-one job)
Internet Sales (current job with Fantasy Disco Ford)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
Oh god, just four? This is killing me. Ok…
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pulp Fiction
Army of Darkness
Four places you've lived:
Texas Hill Country (current)
Cisco, Texas (town I was born in, home of the first Hilton Hotel.)
West Texas (never again, the wind blows constantly.)
Branson Missouri
Four tv shows you love to watch:
The Shield
House
Dirty Jobs
Family Guy
Four of your favorite books:
Once again, just four? I think I might cry.
Chesapeak Bay Series by Nora Roberts (I know, I’m cheating)
Harry Potter – all of them (It’s impossible for me to only name four books)
Insomnia by Steven King
Dark-Hunter Series by Sherilyn Kenyon(for the record, there are a bunch of these, with more to come.)
Four places you have been on vacation:
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Galveston Island, Texas
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Four websites you visit daily:
The Cake Lady
Used Hack(my newest addiction, he is so very funny. You should check him out.)
Sunny
My Darling Kate
Four of your favorite foods:
Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles (seriously)
Ice Cream (especially with fruit)
Shrimp
Penne Gorganzola
Four places you would rather be right now:
At Home
Visiting my family
On a shopping spree (with an unlimited amount of money of course.)
Ireland
Four bloggers you are tagging:
Kate
The Cake Lady
Big D
The Bear
(even though I know that Big D and The Bear will not actually do it.)
Four jobs that you've had:
Telemarketer (yes, I was Satan at one point)
Childcare provider for 22 3-year-olds (patience of a saint)
Pro shop cashier and resort receptionist (two titles-one job)
Internet Sales (current job with Fantasy Disco Ford)
Four movies you could watch over and over:
Oh god, just four? This is killing me. Ok…
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pulp Fiction
Army of Darkness
Four places you've lived:
Texas Hill Country (current)
Cisco, Texas (town I was born in, home of the first Hilton Hotel.)
West Texas (never again, the wind blows constantly.)
Branson Missouri
Four tv shows you love to watch:
The Shield
House
Dirty Jobs
Family Guy
Four of your favorite books:
Once again, just four? I think I might cry.
Chesapeak Bay Series by Nora Roberts (I know, I’m cheating)
Harry Potter – all of them (It’s impossible for me to only name four books)
Insomnia by Steven King
Dark-Hunter Series by Sherilyn Kenyon(for the record, there are a bunch of these, with more to come.)
Four places you have been on vacation:
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Galveston Island, Texas
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Four websites you visit daily:
The Cake Lady
Used Hack(my newest addiction, he is so very funny. You should check him out.)
Sunny
My Darling Kate
Four of your favorite foods:
Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles (seriously)
Ice Cream (especially with fruit)
Shrimp
Penne Gorganzola
Four places you would rather be right now:
At Home
Visiting my family
On a shopping spree (with an unlimited amount of money of course.)
Ireland
Four bloggers you are tagging:
Kate
The Cake Lady
Big D
The Bear
(even though I know that Big D and The Bear will not actually do it.)
---------------------------------------------






5 Comments:
Ha! No wonder ya love him J! Got I hate tags but I guess it gives me a reason to post!
Boohoooohoooohooooooooo
*Takes Kleenex*
I am a SNAG.
TAG!YOU'RE IT!
Crazysilver – Honestly, I’ve never made it. It’s what I always order whenever I go to Johnny Carinos.
Here is how their menu describes it:
Penne Gorgonzola
Sliced chicken & mushrooms sautéed in garlic & tossed with penne pasta in a creamy gorgonzola cheese sauce & garnished with fresh roma tomatoes
Like the redorating you've done. Very"Springy"
Post a Comment
<< Home