hmm...
About Me


Name::Jiffinner
From::San Antonio, Texas, United States
When I get a new book I read the last page first. That way, if I die before I finish, I know how it comes out. That, my friend, is a dark side. -When Harry Met Sally
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

tagged by Mackeydoodle
ugh
Having trouble finding my blog? Just search one o...
Kate tagged me again
if cleanliness is next to godliness…I’m fucked
inquiring minds & all that jazz
your right dude, she’s fucking hot
tagged by kate again
jump around
2:30a.m. Sunday morning – Passed out due to exhaus...

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Weekly Quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. –Chuck Palahnuik

Pics

Jiffinner Billabong Cary Sailing2 Cary Lounging

Thursday, February 02, 2006

moral dilemma

My brother wants me to download (onto MY computer) the song ‘Grillz’ by Nelly for him. Since my family is currently without a home computer I frequently download music for them. I usually have no problem with this, but now my dear, wonderful, stupid brother wants me to download a song that may very well be the start of the decline of western civilization.


Got 30 down at the bottom, 30 mo at the top
All invisible set in little ice cube blocks
If I could call it a drink, call it a smile on da rocks
If I could call out a price, lets say I call out a lot
I got like platinum and white gold, traditional gold
I'm changin grillz errday, like Jay change clothes,
I might be grilled out nicely (oh) In my white tee (oh),
Or on South Beach (oh) in my wife b.
V V and studded you can tell when they cut it
ya see my granmama hate it, but my lil mama love it



See what I Mean? Don’t get me wrong, I listen to stupid, nonsense songs sometimes (who doesn’t sing along with ‘My Humps’?) but this is re-goddamn-diculous. Who approved this song is what I want to know. Exactly who said “yeah, Nelly…that’s a great song. So great in fact, you should make it your next single.” You mean to honestly tell me that not one person in that little meeting thought, ‘Grillz? Seriously? This is the worst thing I’ve ever heard, someone should stop him before he has a chance to record this and market it to the masses.’

All I’m sayin’ is things would have been different had I been at that fucking meeting.

---------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Neisha Nicole said...

I know what you mean, at least most songs have some kind of point; Hell Manson does, doesn't he? My daughter listens to some of the dumbest crap, but hey I can't bitch, I used to listen to the New Kids on the Block! God if I could go back in time and shoot myself I would! ARGGHHHH!

February 02, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger katehopeeden said...

kill. me. now.
Tell your brother, I will kick his ass for listening to that crap.

~K

February 03, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

That's the song Nelly makes fun of Jay Z and Beyonce,right?

Grillz sounds so dirty now. And never will look the same.ANYMORE.

February 04, 2006 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home