listen up, this is important people
Ok people, help me out here. I have a very important question. Keep in mind that this has been driving me crazy for hours now and I can’t google it at work because everything is blocked by a fucking sonicwall.
Do you know what a limerick is? It’s a poem that is usually crude and funny and the first, second and last line rhyme with each other and the third and fourth lines rhyme.
Well, now that we have that covered, this is what I need your help with…
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who’s dick was so long he could suck it…
I have had the first two lines of this limerick stuck in my head but cannot remember the last three lines and it is quite literally driving me insane. Any information you may have is greatly appreciated for if I do not remember soon it could be detrimental to my mental health.
Does anyone know any other funny limericks?
Do you know what a limerick is? It’s a poem that is usually crude and funny and the first, second and last line rhyme with each other and the third and fourth lines rhyme.
Well, now that we have that covered, this is what I need your help with…
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who’s dick was so long he could suck it…
I have had the first two lines of this limerick stuck in my head but cannot remember the last three lines and it is quite literally driving me insane. Any information you may have is greatly appreciated for if I do not remember soon it could be detrimental to my mental health.
Does anyone know any other funny limericks?
---------------------------------------------






5 Comments:
Hang on, I have to get my DORK hat here...
The nantucket limerick actually goes like this:
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who kept all of his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.
BUT the one you are referring to is:
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so big he could suck it
He said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin
If my ear was a cunt I would fuck it
Another? Why sure:
There once was a plumber from Leigh
Was plumbing a girl by the sea
Said the girl "Somebody's coming."
Said the plummer still plumbing
"If anyones coming it's me!"
Ok, last one:
There once was a man named Kent
Whose dick was so long that it bent
To save himself trouble
He stuck it in double
But instead of coming, he went
*bows*
Yeah, I am here every Friday - tip your waiter...
~K
Kate-your dorkiness never ceases to amaze me. I think that's why I like you so much :-P
LMAO!!! I think this must follow a previous discussion...hehe;p. It has been years since I heard the one about the man from Nantcuket...I'm glad ya'll cleared that up or i would have been driving myself crazt trying to remember it! LOL! Jiffinner, you're a riot!
Now, i know what a limerick is. i thought it was a cleaning agent lol...
Wash that with limerick. You see?
:)
ROFL!!! K's collection of limericks is amazing :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home