Everyday things that put a smile on my face.
No story to go along with this list, I think it's pretty self-explanatory.
Bald Heads

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (Speaking of bald heads...)

Geico Commercials - Man, I love that fucking lizard!

Hot Guys wearing eyeliner

F-List on Fuse
Nora Fucking Roberts - The woman is a Goddess.
Infusium 23 - A good hair day always puts me in a better mood.
Diet Coke

Wikipedia
DVR
Panic! At the Disco Lyrics –
I've got more wit
a better kiss
a hotter touch
a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet
sweetie, you had me
Undo button on poppit game
Your turn.
What makes you happy?
What puts a smile on your face?
Bald Heads

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (Speaking of bald heads...)

Geico Commercials - Man, I love that fucking lizard!

Hot Guys wearing eyeliner

F-List on Fuse
Nora Fucking Roberts - The woman is a Goddess.
Infusium 23 - A good hair day always puts me in a better mood.
Diet Coke

Wikipedia
DVR
Panic! At the Disco Lyrics –
I've got more wit
a better kiss
a hotter touch
a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet
sweetie, you had me
Undo button on poppit game
Your turn.
What makes you happy?
What puts a smile on your face?
---------------------------------------------






1 Comments:
Being home with you...
Ok, if that wasnt so sweet, I would so totally gag.
How can I hate you two and love you two so much at the same time?
You aren't my children, are you??
lol
BTW- totally love that song!
~K
Post a Comment
<< Home