I tried to tell you, but no one ever listens to me…
…Kate really is crazy.
“I wish the part of my head that hurts would light up bright red so you guys could see it and say, ‘wow, that’s a fucked up headache you have!’”
You know when you see something weird or fucked up and you think, who comes up with this shit?
Yeah, blame Kate.
“I wish the part of my head that hurts would light up bright red so you guys could see it and say, ‘wow, that’s a fucked up headache you have!’”
You know when you see something weird or fucked up and you think, who comes up with this shit?
Yeah, blame Kate.
---------------------------------------------






3 Comments:
err that applies to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer then?
lol
I still think it's a good idea ;)
~K
No wonder were'll all nuts!!!...This is what we have to put up with!!!LOL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home